Monday, November 16, 2015

Thankful for Forced Smiles :)

I love getting family photos!  Something about having to bunch up together and smile that just warms my heart!  I know... by the end of this particular day; all the boys were groaning, but they kept on to appease their Mamma.

Yes, there are times when we frown.  Times when we cry.  Times when we are hurt and upset and fight.  But, did you know that it takes more muscles to frown than it does to smile?  I heard that somewhere anyways and I like the thought.

Regardless of what we are going through, our hearts, minds, and subconscious want to remember the good times, not the bad.  So, let's create more happy memories! Even if it only reflects 75% of your reality.

Thankfulness is a choice.  It's a perspective.  It's something I struggle with every day.  Taking every thought captive!  Lord thank you for family!


No comments: